The Top 10 of 2012: Channahon and Minooka's Most-Read Stories of the Year
Which stories struck a chord with you, made you mad, made you smile or just made you click on a link to read? Here is the top 10 list.
Today is New Year's Eve. We have only one day left in 2012.
Most of the most-read stories in Channahon and Minooka were tragic. We mourned over the death of the Palatine resident who was killed by a drunk driver and over the Coal City residents who were critically injured while cleaning the streets after a festival.
Back in May, enough residents of Minooka were upset about a proposed Cornerstone Services group home in their subdivision that it became the eighth most-read story of the year.
Here is the rundown of our top 10. If you missed a story or just want a reminder about why it was such a well-read post, just click on the headline and you can read it again.
- Reckless Homicide Charges for Coal City Woman in Route 6 Channahon Accident
- 3 People Critically Injured After Crash in Coal City
- Joliet Man Dies in Crash One Day After 4-Year-Old Boy Dies in His Pool
- Fatal Traffic Crash on Route 6 in Channahon
- Minooka Motorcycle Rider Died en Route to Romeoville Warriors Watch Event
- Channahon-Minooka Pics & Clips
- Troy Dem Officials' Home Used For Underage Sex Romp: Cops
- Residents Split on Opinion of Group Home in Minooka
- Hammel Woods Search For Stacy Peterson: Day 4
- Wife May Have Killed Family in Suicidal State, Lawyer Says
Want the latest in breaking news throughout Will County? Sign up for our free daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.