An entry-level kettlebell certification class will be held on April 28 at the in Burr Ridge. The class will teach students the fundamentals of HardStyle Kettlebell exercise and its benefits.
According to the Dragon Door website, the organization which administers the certification, students will gain the following from the workshop about this strength-based workout:
- A deep understanding of the true benefits of kettlebell training—for both yourself and your clients
- A solid knowledge of vital kettlebell training safety procedures
- A workmanlike grasp of the fundamentals of biomechanics—to ensure your clients move with perfect form and avoid injury
- A grasp of the key HardStyle skills and principles of strength
- The ability to competently perform the three foundational kettlebell exercises (the Swing, the Get-Up, and the Goblet Squat)
- The confidence you can now correctly teach the three essential kettlebell exercises—and troubleshoot common technique problems
- The unique HKC template for designing an unlimited number of effective kettlebell workouts.