Welcome to Local Jobs, our weekly column listing local job advertisements.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email Joliet Patch Editor Karen Sorensen at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in the next jobs roundup.
1. Child Care Worker (Cornerstone Service, Inc., Joliet): Provide general oversight and supervision of the operations and activities at the clients’ home, and when accompanying clients into the community.
2. Substitute Lunch/Recess Monitor (Troy School District 30-C, Plainfield): To provide assistance to children during lunch and recess and supervise students to insure a positive and safe environment.
3. Zone/Service Center Warehouse Material Handler (Graybar, Joliet): Receive, store, select, pack, and ship warehouse inventory utilizing Warehouse Management System (WMS) procedures.
4. Hourly Associates/Co-Managers (Express Fashions, Joliet): The perfect place to start a career in fashion retail. In addition to assisting the store manager in achieving all of the store's financial goals, our co-managers also get an individual division of responsibility that they own.
5. Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Paramount Staffing, Joliet): Our distribution client in Joliet is currently sourcing candidates for a Shipping and Receiving clerk for their second shift on a temp-to-perm basis. You will be training for a few weeks on first shift at a pay rate of $12.25, then transition to second shift.