It's become a tradition for families. Take the children out to an empty field with a lot of other children and set them loose to find eggs in the grass. Many of our local communities offer a variety of hunts.
- St. Francis Xavier in Joliet is offering a hunt on March 30.
- City of Hope Covenant Church hosts an egg hunt that includes the Easter Bunny arriving by helicopter March 23.
- The Bolingbrook Park District and DuPage County are also offering egg hunts in Bolingbrook.
- Plainfield Park District is offering a flashlight egg hunt March 22 and March 23.
- Romeoville Recreation Center is offering a glow-in-the-dark easter hunt March 22.
- Resurrection Lutheran Church in Channahon is hosting an egg hunt on Easter Sunday, March 31.
- Four Seasons Park is the host for the ShorewoodEaster Egg hunt March 23.
- Resolution Church in Oswego is hosting its second annual Easter Egg hunt on March 30.
- Community Christian Church and the village of Montgomery are hosting their Easter Egg Hunt at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 23 at Montgomery Park and Mill and River streets.
- The Oswegoland Optimist Club knows how to have fun! There'll be a free egg hunt at 1 p.m. Saturday, March 23 along with some games and a cake walk for a small fee.
Did we miss your favorite egg hunt? Tell us in the comments.
Want to know more about your neighboring towns? Sign up for their newsletters: