A chance of rain is forecast for all of the next seven days except one. The temperatures are warming, but being stuck inside because of the rain might make our Midwestern Spring fever even worse. This is likely especially true for kids. So we have given you our choice for what to do indoors to pass the time.
- Skateland Recreation Center, 25334 West Eames Street in Channahon has open roller skating. Click here for the April schedule.
- Channahon Lanes has specials on an ongoing basis. Check out its Facebook page for more info.
- Pilcher Park Nature Center, 2501 Highland Park Drive in Joliet has lots to do indoors. They have a turtle pond, multiple fish tanks and other animals for kids to study. And at the nature center, they will probably encourage you to go outside anyway, feel the rain and jump in a puddle or two.
- Cinemark Movies 10, across from the mall, offers $1.50 movies or $1 on Tuesdays. Click here for showtimes.
- Family Fun Zone, in Crest Hill, has roller skating, arcade games and laser tag. If you sign up for their email club, you get coupons every week.