Readers' Choice: File Your Taxes

Don't miss the deadline when there are places in town to file at the last minute.

We told you all about in Minooka about a year ago. They are the company that was for service members. That alone might be enough for readers to decide it is their favorite place in town to help with tax returns. But, they are not the only place. Minooka also has an H&R Block to help you along. And they have been as an outreach to the community. So, which one is your favorite? You vote by clicking on the link below and leaving a review. We will announce the winner on Friday. Easy enough huh? Certainly easier than doing your own taxes.

Did we forget someone? Do you have a favorite we did not mention? Email Local Editor Dawn Aulet and let her know.

Liberty Tax April 09, 2012 at 02:47 PM
Liberty Tax has moved. Please call us at 815 729-3900 we are still honoring Minooka an Channahon residents 50% off
ChannahonMinookaChamber April 09, 2012 at 03:38 PM
There are also several CPA firms in the area that can file your taxes and handle other financial situations for you throughout the year. Visit the Chamber's website link to our business directory http://grundycountychamber.chambermaster.com/list You can sort by name, keyword or area to find your perfect partner.
Liberty Tax April 09, 2012 at 04:08 PM
Liberty Tax is doing all 2011 taxes for Minooka and Channahon residents for FREE! Just call 815 729-3900 for an appointment!! Must mention this article, offer expires April 15th 2012
Liberty Tax April 09, 2012 at 04:09 PM
Management has decided to do all MINOOKA AND CHANNAHON residents for FREE!! Call 815 729-3900 for your appointment! Offer expires 4/15/2012


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something