Editor's Note: The Channahon Police Department released this information on an event that occurred this afternoon at Three Rivers School.
The Channahon Fire Protection District and Channahon Police Department responded
to the Three Rivers School on Ford Road Wednesday afternoon for a report of smoke in the
building. All students and staff were evacuated safely and no injuries
The smoke appears to have been caused by a malfunctioning air
conditioning unit. Buses ran normally and normal student pick-up
procedures were followed.