Brothers Home Plate Grill & Creamery
Brothers Home Plate Grill & Creamery is a popular destination for lovers of hot dogs with all the trimmings as well as beef sandwiches, ribs, burgers, gyros, polish sausage, a wide variety of fries - plain or with gravy, seasoning, chili and cheese and more.
And don't forget dessert! Brothers specializes in thick, creamy, real milk shakes and malts in more than a dozen flavors, as well as smoothies, sundaes, floats, cones, flurries, "Chilly Willy's" and fresh-baked cookies, brownies and cannoli.
The restaurant features options for dining indoors or out, as well as carryouts and delivery. They even do catering!
- Fax: 815-886-0264
- Hours: Summer hours: Sunday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m.-11 p.m. Winter hours: Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday, 10 a.m.-11 p.m., Saturday, 10a.m.-10 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at ground level
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hot dogs, polish sausage, gyros, subs, burgers, ribs, wings, pitas, wraps, fish and shrimp, Italian beef, soups and salads, ice cream, flurries, milk shakes and malts, smoothies, sundaes and more.
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Hot dogs, polish sausage, gyros, subs, pitas, wraps, fish and shrimp, Italian beef, ice cream, flurries, milk shakes and malts, smoothies
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Greek, Italian
- Signature dishes: Hot dogs, pitas, gyros, Italian beef, shakes, sundaes.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Hot dogs and polish sausage
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual