You'll find more than just books here. Three Rivers Library also features media such as magazines, newspaper archives, music and movies. Computer access is available along with a fax machine, copiers and a lamination machine. Librarians and an extensive card catalog are accessible for those hard-to-find items, and you can get involved in a variety of reading programs and classes through Three Rivers. Visit the website for more information and to reserve your books online.
- Fax: 815-467-1632
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am- 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: This location has elevator and parking access.
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Specialties: The Minooka Branch offers a Local History Collection & Museum in the basement of the building. To visit the museum, or for questions pertaining to Local History or geneology, please contact the library for current hours or to make an appointment
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Programs/classes: A variety of classes are offered.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: Yes